Saturday, March 8, 2014



Hi guys! This is my first blog.  I had a livejournal for many years and I've missed writing but have never gotten around to starting a blog until now.

My name's Ariela. I've lived in New York City my whole life.  I love traveling. I've been vegan for 15 years.  I love food. Have recently gotten more into health. I love working out (I started doing Kettlebell Kickboxing in March of 2013 and have been going regularly since July 2013).  I love movies. Photography.  I love board games. Love my friends and meeting new people..wait. This is starting to sound like a dating site..

Anyways. I thought it'd be fun to document new products I try, restaurants I go to and food I find in other cities and countries and maybe some other things from time to time that aren't food related..so here goes nothing!

3 comments:

  1. This is terribly exciting; can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe, looking forward to reading all about the delicious food you'll be consuming!

    Love Natski

    ReplyDelete