Thursday, May 8, 2014

So Delicious, Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt!

Shortly after my first post about So Delicious Greek Yogurt,  my friend told me they just came out with 2 unsweetened coconut yogurts! Plain and vanilla! How exciting! She had bought both & we sampled them and they tasted like pudding!  The next day I went to buy one of each.




 The Unsweetened Vanilla has 60 calories & the plain has 10 less. The plain has 4g of fat and vanilla 3.5(not sure how that's less?) and the plain has 6g carbs and the vanilla has 7.  Other than that, they have the same nutrition. Same exact ingredients, except for the vanilla of course, having a vanilla flavor. Just like the greek yogurts, they both have Vitamin D2 and Vitamin B12.

I was getting both and switching between them, but I think I've decided I like the vanilla slightly more.  I have eaten it plain and I like it a lot, but I started dipping strawberries in it recently and I can't believe how amazing it tastes! It's like dessert!  I also don't feel the coconut flavor is too strong for those who are not into coconut. The texture is very creamy, I love it.

Recently I decided to make a yogurt bowl for breakfast:


strawberries, granola, flax seeds, mulberries, goji berries and hemp seeds. You can't see the yogurt, but it's under there! & everything tasted so delicious together.

I really love this product and eat it often. I highly recommend it and am so happy that they came out with a sugar free one! If you want to up your probiotics and/or have a yummy snack or a healthy dessert, or have it for breakfast, like I did, I really recommend trying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment